Turn any room into a cozy and fragrant space with the simple addition of a warmers and melts. A great way to add aroma to your room without lighting a candle!
Melts: Offering you an alternative easy way to fragrance your environment without lighting a candle! Our naturally white soy wax is carefully hand poured with care into standard clam shell containers.
Our soy wax melts are hand poured in the USA with Eco friendly soy wax that is paraffin free, biodegradable and a renewable resource. Our scents are also Phthalate free.
Warmers: Crafted with a removable ceramic dish on top of the electric warmer base. Choices include a cream colored unit with raised embossed scroll design, and burgundy colored unit with raised embossed scroll design. Recently added is a neutral light beige color unit with versatile designs of flowers and butterflies. These electric melters are perfect for holding multiple wax melts at once.
- Removable dish for easy clean-up
- For indoor use only
- Wax takes about 30 minutes to heat up
- Simply add your scented wax cubes, switch the ceramic candle wax melter on, and enjoy the fragrance
- 1 Ceramic 2 piece wax warmer per package
- Our warmers include soy wax melts, see individual choices
- It is highly recommended to use a warmer designed for wax melts. Other types of warmers can reach higher temperatures than recommended for wax melts, this can quickly burn out the fragrance.
- Always follow the instructions and safety information included with your warmer. It is important to remove excess packing material and set up the unit as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Depending on the size of the warming dish and manufacturers recommendations, break off one cube to start with, you can adjust the quantity from there. Overfilling the unit can cause excess hot oil to spill over the top causing damage to the surface below. Do not add water or other solutions to the soy wax melts.
- Safety is a priority! Take precautions with your warmer, and always follow the manufactures instructions for use and recommendations. For votive or tealight (non-electric warmers), always remember to never leave a burning candle flame unattended, or place unit near flammable material.
- Soybean oil does not evaporate like water does, once your fragrance dissipates you should remove any wax and wipe clean so it’s ready for the next use.
- When finished or not in use, turn off your warmer and unplug the unit or extinguish any candle flames. After the unit has cooled down you can remove any old wax and wipe clean to prepare for the next use.